A Place That Cares
We’ve invested in you. Sherwin Rise is designed to help you thrive.
At Lendlease, we understand that retirement can be a time to embrace new opportunities. That’s why we create innovative over 55s communities that are so much more than bricks and mortar. With varied social activities, wellness initiatives and first class facilities, our places are full of life.
The convenience of living at Sherwin Rise at Aurora goes well beyond the location, landscaping, resort-style facilities and the homes. It’s about being connected to a community and knowing you belong.Our high-quality homes are thoughtfully designed for low maintenance, cost efficient, modern living.Having a convenient, low-maintenance place to live gives you the chance to explore new passions, unencumbered by a large house or garden.
What’s important to you as you approach retirement? Secure, low maintenance and cost efficient living are usually top of the list for most of us. At Sherwin Rise Aurora we’ve ensured these driving principals are achieved with enviable inclusions such as:
• Secure, gated community with automatic vehicle and electronic FOB pedestrian security gates with video intercom connectivity to resident phone sets and smart mobile devices.
• CCTV thought the village and onsite village management and maintenance team
• Rear yards standard with synthetic turf for maintenance free green space
• All front yards and communal area spaces are carefully maintained by village management for your care free enjoyment
• Village managed capital maintenance programme
• A planned 350kW village wide community solar power network, allowing for solar power to be shared between residents and powering communal facilities. The system is forecast to cater for the entire Village’s peak daytime power needs during the warmer months
• Recycled water plumbed to all sanitary outlets and irrigating the gardens at discount water prices
• Energy efficient electric heating, cooling and hot water service units making full use of the solar power generated on site and allowing for the removal of gas and the use of fossil fuels from the village… no more monthly gas supply charges before even a kilojoule of usage is billed!