Lendlease Retirement Living Promotion
Terms and Conditions
Closebourne Village “Live 12 Months Service Fee Free Offer”
- For the purposes of the offer referred to in these terms and conditions, the ‘Promoter’ is LLRL Management Services Pty Ltd as trustee of the LLRL Management Services Trust ABN 27 588 373 389, registered office One Melbourne Quarter, Level 6, 699 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008. Contact number is 03 8699 3300.
- The ‘Live 12 Months Service Fee Free’ offer (Offer) is available in relation to the purchase of Villa 228, Villa 230, Villa 231, Villa 232, Villa 245, Villa 193, Villa 213, Villa 205, Villa 43 and Villa 162 Closebourne Village, 265 Morpeth Road, Morpeth, NSW 2321 (each an Eligible Property).
- The Offer is available to prospective buyers (who must be residents of Australia) who pay a $1,000 reservation fee and reserve an Eligible Property through an agent of the Promoter within the Campaign Period referred to at paragraph 4 (Buyer), and then complete settlement of the Eligible Property on or before 30 June 2020.
- The Offer commences at 9:00am on Friday 31 January 2020 and closes at 5:00pm on Tuesday 30 June 2020 (Campaign Period). The Promoter may extend the Campaign Period at its sole discretion (Extended Campaign Period). Details of any Extended Campaign Period will be available at the office of the Lendlease Village where an Eligible Property is located. References in these terms and conditions to the Campaign Period include any Extended Campaign Period, where applicable.
- Subject to paragraph 6, the Offer consists of the Promoter waiving the Buyer’s obligation to pay the first 12 payments of Service Fees where Service Fees means the monthly recurrent charges, service fees, maintenance charge, general services charge or similar otherwise payable under the Buyer’s lease of the Eligible Property from the date that the Buyer completes settlement of the Eligible Property. For the avoidance of doubt this excludes costs such as electricity, telephone, home contents and personal property insurance.
- The Promoter may by mutual agreement with the Buyer provide the Offer by way of a $5,000 rebate at settlement of the Buyer’s purchase of the relevant Eligible Property instead of providing the Offer in the manner detailed in paragraph 5 above, provided that the Buyer signs an acknowledgment to this effect upon reserving the Eligible Property.For the avoidance of doubt, if the Promoter provides the Offer to the Buyer by way of a $5,000 rebate at settlement, the Buyer is not eligible for the waiver of the Service Fees described in paragraph 5.
- Cancelled deposits/reservations or contracts are not eligible for the Offer. The Promoter reserves the right to claim the cost of the Offer in the case of cancellation. Similarly, if the Buyer changes their mind and moves out of the Eligible Property pursuant to the Lendlease Change of Mind Guarantee, then the Promoter reserves the right to claim the cost of the Offer.
- The Offer is only available for sales of an Eligible Property by the Promoter’s sales agents or representatives and is not available for sales by external agents or representatives.
- The following persons are ineligible for the Offer:
- employees of:
- the Promoter; and
- the Promoter’s related bodies corporate (as that expression is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) and associated agencies, companies and contractors; and
- members of the Immediate Families of the employees referred to in the preceding sub-paragraph, where “Immediate family” means any of: a spouse or domestic partner, ex- spouse or ex-domestic partner, de-facto spouse or ex-de-facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
- employees of:
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Offer at any time. Should the Promoter do so, the Promoter will place a notice of such cancellation at the office of the Lendlease Village listed above in the description of Eligible Properties.
- The Offer will not vary the definition or amount payable as the “purchase price”, “ingoing contribution” “loan amount” or equivalent under any agreement, contract or other disclosure document provided to and/or entered into by the Promoter or its related body corporate and/or the Buyer, including those documents referred to as the Residence and Management Contract, Lease and Loan Agreement.
- Any amounts referred to in this document include any GST, unless expressly stated otherwise.
- The Offer is not redeemable for cash and is personal to the Buyer. It cannot be transferred, exchanged or otherwise dealt with.
- By receiving these terms and conditions, verbally confirming a desire to participate in the Offer or accepting the benefits under the Offer, the Buyer is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which the Buyer may have under any law (including the Australian Consumer Law) which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement (Your Consumer Rights). Subject to Your Consumer Rights, the Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage however caused (including by negligence), suffered or incurred in connection with the Offer. Any condition or warranty which would be implied by law into these terms and conditions is excluded.