Classic Residences Sales Manager Referral Program Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is LLRL Management Services Pty Ltd as trustee of the LLRL Management Services Trust ABN 27 588 373 389 (Promoter), 3 Brewer Road, Brighton East, VIC, 3187, Australia. Contact number is 03 95992244.
- To be eligible to be a participant in the promotion referred to in these terms and conditions (Promotion), you must be a Sales Manager or Village Manager currently employed by the Promoter in the Lendlease Retirement Living Business (Participant).
- The Promotion commences at 9am on 1 February 2018 and closes at 5pm on 31st December 2018 (Promotion Period). The Promoter may extend the Promotion Period at its sole discretion (Extended Promotion Period). Details of any Extended Promotion Period will be posted on the Village noticeboard (Lendlease Retirement Living Villages in Victoria) References in these terms and conditions to the Promotion Period include any Extended Promotion Period, where applicable.
- To be eligible for the Promotion:
- the Participant must complete a Customer Referral Form (Customer Referral Form), which is available from the Village Sales Manager at Classic Residences Brighton, and has also been distributed to Lendlease Villages in Victoria, including details of the proposed new resident (Referee);
- the Referee must not be a resident at Classic Residences Brighton and cannot be a person who is already registered within Salesforce as having enquired at Classic Residences Brighton;
- the Participant must submit a Customer Referral Form to the Classic Residences Brighton Sales Manager:
i. within the Promotion Period and on or prior to the Referee contacting the Sales Manager of Classic Residences Brighton; and
ii. in the strict manner specified on the Customer Referral Form and with all details completed to the Promoter’s satisfaction.
- the Referee must sign a loan/ lease agreement to reside at Classic Residences Brighton by 5pm on 31 December 2018 on the terms and conditions required by the Promoter, and must subsequently complete settlement of the purchase of the residence right.
- Subject to strict compliance with these terms and conditions the Participant will receive Visa gift card/s to the value of $1000 from the Promoter (the Gift Cards).
- The Promoter will issue the Gift Cards after settlement of the Referee’s purchase of the residence at Classic Residences Brighton has occurred pursuant to paragraph 4(d) above. The Gift Cards will be issued to the Participant by the Classic Residences Brighton Sales Manager.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any lost, misplaced, destroyed or stolen Gift Cards. The Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Promotion at any time.
- The Promoter may cancel the Promotion and not issue the Gift Cards where circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control prevent the Promoter from providing the Gift Cards. Should the Promoter cancel the Promotion the Promoter will:
- advertise that the Promotion has been cancelled by emailing all Lendlease Retirement Living Sales Managers and Village Managers in Victoria;
- promptly destroy all entries received; and
- not use the personal information that any Referee has provided on the Customer Referral Form.
- 10. By entering into the Promotion, the Participant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.