Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is ‘LLRL Management Services Pty Ltd as trustee of the LLRL Management Services Trust ABN 27 588 373 389’Limited (Promoter), Level 14, Tower Three, International Towers Sydney, Exchange Place, 300 Barangaroo Avenue, Barangaroo, NSW, Sydney 2000. Contact number is 1800 055 055.
- Only applies to contacts of Classic Residences Brighton invited to join the Customer Introduction Program.
- The following person(s) are ineligible to enter the Customer Introduction Program (Program):
a) employees of:
I. the Promoter; and
II. the Promoter’s related bodies corporate (as that expression is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) and associated agencies, companies and contractors; or
b) members of the Immediate Families of the employees referred to at paragraph 2(a). Immediate family means any of: a spouse or domestic partner, ex- spouse or ex-domestic partner, de- facto spouse or ex-de-facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
- The Program commences at 8am on 1 July 2017 and closes at 5pm on 30 June 2018. (Program Period). The Promoter may extend the Program Period at its sole discretion (Extended Program Period). Details of any Extended Program Period will be advised to participants in writing. References in these terms and conditions to the Program Period include any Extended Program Period, where applicable.
- To enter the Program the participant must complete a ‘Customer Introduction Form’ in the form required by the Promoter, referring a proposed new resident (New Customer) of a dwelling at Classic Residences Brighton whose details must not already be on the Promoter’s database and who has not already purchased an a dwelling at the Village.
- For the participant to be eligible to complete in the Program, the participant must enter the Program:
a) within the Program Period;
b) by completing the Customer Introduction Form in the strict manner specified on the ‘Customer Introduction Form’; and
c) the New Customer must complete settlement of a dwelling for sale within the Village (Apartment, Serviced Apartment, ILU or ILA ) on the terms and conditions required by the Promoter by 30 June 2018.
- Subject to the participant’s strict compliance with these terms and conditions, the participant will receive a $1,000 Visa gift card (Program Reward) from the Promoter. The Promoter will provide the participant with the Program Reward by contacting the participant via the contact details stated on the Customer Introduction Form to arrange collection following settlement of the New Customer’s dwelling in accordance above.
- Referred customers must be referred by completion of the Customer Introduction Form.
- The Promoter will not be obliged to pay the Program Reward to the participant if the participant does not strictly satisfy all of these terms and conditions including, but not limited to, those conditions at paragraph 5.
- The Program Reward is not redeemable for cash and is personal to the participant. It cannot be transferred, exchanged or otherwise dealt with.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which the participant may have under any law (including the Australian Consumer Law) which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement (‘Your Consumer Rights’). Subject to Your Consumer Rights, the Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage however caused (including by negligence), suffered or incurred in connection with the Program or any prize. Any condition or warranty which would be implied by law into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and the New Customer’s name and address may be used as detailed in the privacy collection statement which accompanies these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter may cancel the Program and not award the prize(s) where circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control prevent the Promoter from providing the prize(s). Should the Promoter cancel the Program the Promoter will:
a) advertise that the Program has been cancelled by placing a notice at the Reception of Classic Residences Brighton
b) promptly destroy all entries received; and
c) not use the personal information that any participant has provided on the entry form.
PRIVACY COLLECTION STATEMENTS