What to expect when you book a Private Sales Appointment
At Lendlease Retirement Living we remain committed to helping our customers find the perfect new home that suits their needs and lifestyle. Despite these challenging times we are still able to answer all your questions and facilitate private inspections of homes for sale.
- You can call us for an appointment over the phone, and our Sales team can send you relevant plans and information on villages and homes for sale.
- If you come in for a Private Sales Appointment you can walk through the homes that interest you. A couple may walk through together without the Sales Manager accompanying them, or if you come by yourself you may walk through with the Sales Manager if you wish.
- All homes available for inspection will be professionally cleaned prior to your appointment, and cupboards and doors will be left open for you so you do not need to touch any surfaces.
- All homes are professionally cleaned again following all inspections.
- As we seek to ensure the safety of our residents and staff, we are encouraging all visitors to have the flu vaccination, and this will be a requirement of our staff and contractors from 1st May. We ask that you please have your vaccination prior to attending a sales appointment.
Call 1800 550 550 to book a Private Sales Appointment or arrange a phone appointment with a Sales Manager.
We have had a number of new residents move into our villages recently and are helping with removalists and scheduling additional deep cleans of our new resident’s new home once all furniture and boxes have been moved in.
Our residents and staff in our villages are providing each other companionship and support, and with initiatives like ‘tea and talk’ phone calls, assisting with home deliveries and stocking essential supplies, we are helping each other get through these challenging times. Ask your Sales Manager to talk you through the many ways Lendlease is supporting residents in a village near you.