Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is LLRL MANAGEMENT SERVICES PTY LTD ACN 618 487 504 AS TRUSTEE OF LLRL MANAGEMENT SERVICES TRUST ABN 27 588 373 389 ("LLRLMS") of One, Melbourne Quarter Level 6, 699 Collins Street, Docklands, 3008, Victoria. Contact number is 03 9643 0000.
2. Only residents of Australia aged 18 years of age or older (Participant) are eligible for the Competition.
3. The following person(s) are ineligible to enter the Competition:
(a) employees of:
(i) the Promoter; and
(ii) the Promoter’s related bodies corporate (as that expression is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth), and associated agencies, companies and contractors; or
(b) members of the Immediate Families of the employees
Immediate family means any of: a spouse or domestic partner, ex- spouse or ex-domestic partner, de-facto spouse or ex-de-facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
5. The prize is one $5,000 Travelrite International gift voucher (Prize). The total prize pool is $5,000.
6. To enter you must complete the form located at the Bernborough Ascot Sales Suite (Suite 14, Upper Level Racecourse Village Shopping Centre, 188 Nudgee Road, Ascot QLD 4007) during the Competition Period.
7. For the Participant to be eligible to compete in the Competition, the Participant must enter the Competition:
- (a) within the Competition Period;
(b) in the strict manner specified on the entry form for the Competition and in these terms and conditions; and
(c) by the method specified on the entry form for the Competition.
9. The first correct and eligible entry drawn will win a Prize.
10. The Promoter’s decision on an eligible entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The draw will take place at 10am on 10 May 2019 at the Bernborough Ascot Sales Suite (Suite 14, Upper Level Racecourse Village Shopping Centre, 188 Nudgee Road, Ascot QLD 4007). Winners will be notified by phone.
12. The Prize is not redeemable for cash.
13. The Prize is personal to the winner. It cannot be transferred, exchanged or otherwise dealt with.
14. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for lost, misplaced, destroyed or stolen Prizes once they are claimed.
15. By entering into the Competition, the Participant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age and identity and eligibility to participate in the Competition. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
17. The prize will be sent by Registered Post the winner’s address as stated on the entry form.
18. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which the Participant may have under any law (including the Australian Consumer Law) which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement (‘Your Consumer Rights’). Subject to Your Consumer Rights, the Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage however caused (including by negligence), suffered or incurred in connection with the Competition or any Prize. Any condition or warranty which would be implied by law into these terms and conditions is excluded.
19. As a condition of accepting a Prize, the winner (or the winner’s parent or guardian), and any other person(s) sharing the Prize with the winner, may be required to sign legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter including but not limited to a further agreement to exclude liability of the Promoter for certain loss, damage or injury arising from the use or participation in a Prize to the extent the Prize is or includes a recreational service or activity.
20. The Promoter may conduct such further draws if, despite using all reasonable efforts, the original winner cannot be contacted, at the same place as the original draw as is necessary at 10am on 15 May 2019 at the Bernborough Ascot Sales Suite (Suite 14, Upper Level Racecourse Village Shopping Centre, 188 Nudgee Road, Ascot QLD 4007) in order to distribute any unclaimed Prize.
21. All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and the entrants’ names and addresses may be used as detailed in the privacy collection statement which accompanies these terms and conditions.
22. The Promoter may cancel the competition and not award the Prize where circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control prevent the Promoter from providing the Prize(s). Should the Promoter cancel the Competition the Promoter will:
(a) advertise that the Competition has been cancelled by placing a notice on the Promoter’s website at retirementbylendlease.com.au/bernborough-ascot/winacruise;
(b) promptly destroy all entries received; and
(c) not use the personal information that any Participant has provided on the entry form.
24. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury, loss or damage suffered or sustained (even caused by negligence) in connection with accepting or using the Prize or participating in this Competition except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for defective Prizes, lost or stolen Prizes or misuse of the Prize. All entrants release from, and indemnify the Promoter against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of the Prize(s) or participation in this Competition including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
25. The Participant agrees to the Terms and Conditions including the Privacy Statement.
26. The Participant agrees to allow use and disclosure by the owner of LLRLMS of their Personal Information for marketing activities related to the Village.
27. The Participant agrees to the use and disclosure of their Personal Information by LLRLMS, and each of their Related Bodies Corporate on an ongoing basis (even if the Owner is no longer an owner of the Village) for marketing activities related to the products and services offered by those entities.