The ultimate in over 55’s inner-city living
Spacious apartments and 5-star facilities in the east of Richmond
The life you've imagined awaits. Enjoy the convenience of inner-city living, with easy access to Swan Street and Bridge Road's shops and services.
Designed by award-winning architects Bates Smart, this luxurious community is also within walking distance to the Yarra River and only a short tram ride to the CBD and all its attractions.
Ardency Kennedy Place offers resort-style facilities including a concierge service, private cinema, library and wellness centre. Enjoy excellence in design, service and security along with the peace of mind that comes from independent living in a safe and supportive environment.
Construction has commenced, now selling.
Book a personalised sales appointment to find out more by clicking on the button below or calling 03 8610 4889.
Display located at Unit 2B/32 Bendigo Street, Richmond VIC 3121.
Open Day - May 1 2021, 10am - 4pm
Join us at our Ardency Kennedy Place Open Day and experience the good life. A day packed with fun, local food and live entertainment.
- Live music performances by the Stiletto Sisters presented by Melbourne Recital Centre, Local Heroes Series 2021.
- Market stalls offering locally sourced produce including delicious pastries, coffee, cocktails, candles and even a little sweet treat and face painting for the young ones.
- Learn more about the luxe appliances on offer over brunch from market leading retailer Miele.
- Historic Piano and Wertheim Exhibition open for viewing.
- Discover the rich history of Bendigo street on a tour by Richmond & Burnley Historical Society*
- Meet the Ardency Kennedy Place team in the new Display Suite.
Situated in the leafy east of Richmond
Enjoy the convenience of inner-city living in the leafy green setting of Bendigo Street, Richmond.
- 4km’s from the CBD
- 3km’s from Epworth Hospital
- 250 metres from the shops and café’s of Swan Street
- Burnley Gardens, the Yarra River and Burnley Station are just moments away
Modern, oversized, contemporary apartments now selling
Live in an architecturally designed apartment by Bates Smart. Features of the homes include:
- Large-scale floorplans
- Generous entertaining areas
- Open-plan, with light-filled living and dining areas
- Spacious bedroom and luxe bathrooms
- Contemporary interiors with luxe European kitchens
- Elevated views of the city skyline, to the Dandenong Ranges or internal gardens
- Additional storage spaces
New Display now open
Discover Ardency Kennedy Place in the new Display. See apartment features and finishes and learn more about the five-star resident amenities including:
- Rooftop Terrace and BBQ area
- Masters Lounge
- Community Gardens
- Private Resident’s Kitchen and Dining
Call 03 8610 4889 to book your appointment
To find out more about Ardency Kennedy Place, complete our contact form and a member of our friendly team will be in touch.