Lendlease Retirement Living 2019 Promotion
Terms and Conditions
(Abervale) "$5,000 Housewarming Gift”
- For the purposes of the offer referred to in these terms and conditions, the “Promoter” is LLRL Management Services Pty Ltd as trustee of the LLRL Management Services Trust ABN 27 588 373 389, registered office Lendlease Retirement Living, One Melbourne Quarter, Level 6, 699 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008
- The Housewarming Gift promotion (Offer) is only available:
a. in relation to the resale independent living units and/or independent living apartments and /or serviced apartments available for sale specifically listed below at the following village(s) operated by the Promoter (each an Eligible Property):
- i. Unit 13, Unit 19, Unit 22, Unit 23, Unit 33, Unit 35, Unit 36, Unit 40, Unit 44, Unit 48, Unit 54, Unit 71, Unit 86, Unit 98, Unit 145, Unit 180, Unit 200, Unit 201, Unit 209, Unit
211 at Abervale, 50 Abervale Way, Grovedale, VIC 3216
i. sign the appropriate residence agreements in the form required by the Promoter in order to allow the Buyer to reside at the village (Agreement) by Tuesday 30 April 2019; and
ii. complete settlement of the Eligible Property on or before Friday 28 June 2019.
- The Offer is only available for sales by the relevant Promoter’s sales agents or representatives and is not available for sales by external agents and representatives.
- The following persons are ineligible for the Offer:
- a. employees of:
- i. the Promoter; and
ii. the Promoter’s related bodies corporate (as that expression is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) and associated agencies, companies and contractors; and
- The Offer commences at 9:00am on Thursday 10 January 2019 and closes at 5:00pm Friday 28 June 2019 (Campaign Period). The Promoter may extend the Campaign Period at its sole discretion (Extended Campaign Period). Details of any Extended Campaign Period will be posted on www.retirementbylendlease.com.au. References in these terms and conditions to the Campaign Period include any Extended Campaign Period, where applicable.
- The Offer consists of the Promoter or a related entity paying the Buyer a lump sum (Lump Sum Payment) of the value of $5,000, in the form of a VISA gift card following settlement.
- The Promotion will not vary the definition or amount payable as the “purchase price”, “ingoing contribution” “loan amount” or equivalent under any contract or other disclosure document provided to and/or entered into by the Promoter or its related body corporate and/or the Buyer, including those documents referred to as the Residence and Management Contract, Lease and Loan Agreement.
- Cancelled deposits/reservations or contracts are not eligible for the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to claim the cost of the Promotion in the case of cancellation.
- The Promotion is not redeemable for cash and is personal to the Buyer. It cannot be transferred, exchanged or otherwise dealt with.
- By receiving these terms and conditions, verbally confirming a desire to participate in the Promotion and/or accepting the Lump Sum Payment, the Buyer is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which the Buyer may have under any law (including the Australian Consumer Law) which may not be excluded restricted or modified by agreement (‘Your Consumer Rights’). Subject to Your Consumer Rights, the Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage however caused (including by negligence), suffered or incurred in connection with the Promotion. Any condition or warranty which would be implied by law into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the Offer at any time, in whole or in part. Should the Promoter cancel the Offer the Promoter will advertise that the Offer has been cancelled by placing a notice on www.retirementbylendlease.com.au; and