Lendlease Retirement Living – The View Apartments
Early Bird Rewards Incentive Offer
Terms and Conditions
- The Early Bird Rewards incentive offer (Offer) is available to a limited number of prospective buyers who reserve and settle one of The View Apartments at The Gardens on Lindfield in stages B1 & B2 (each a Property) by 30 June 2017.
- By placing a deposit on a Property you accept all conditions of entry including these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions please let the village manager know. If you do this then you will be irreversibly ineligible for the Offer.
- This promotion commences at 9am on Friday 21 October 2016 and concludes at 4pm on 31 December 2016.
- The Offer is only valid at The View Apartments and consists of three parts, $6000 prepaid debit card, Live Fee Free for Six Months and a Luxury Holiday Prize Draw.
- To be eligible for the offer (Eligible Buyer) prospective buyers must:
- The Eligible Buyers of the first 8 Properties to be reserved (Offer Recipients) will receive the 6000 prepaid debit card and Fee Free for 6 months elements of the Offer; and
- The Eligible Buyers of the first 16 Properties to be reserved (Prize Entrants) will go into the draw to win the Luxury Holiday on Us,
provided that settlement occurs on the Eligible Buyer’s Property by 30 June 2017. If an Eligible Buyer’s Property does not complete by 30 June 2017, they will not receive any parts of the Offer outlined above, and will have no recourse against the Promoter. If this happens, the Promoter may choose to give the Offer to another prospective purchaser (for example the buyer of the 9th Property), but will have no obligation to do so. Lendlease’s decision on this matter will be final.
- Only a limited number of Eligible Buyers will be entitled to these rewards, as follows:
- Lendlease will determine, in its absolute discretion which prospective purchasers are Eligible Buyers, and which Eligible Buyers are Offer Recipients and/or Prize Entrants. Lendlease’s decision on this matter will be final.
- The Offer is not redeemable for cash or transferable.
- The Offer is only available for sales by Lendlease sales agents or representatives and is not available for sales by external sales agents or representatives.
- The Offer (including the luxury holiday prize) will not vary the amount payable as the “loan amount”, “ingoing contribution” or equivalent under the residence agreement.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Offer at any time. Should the Promoter cancel the Offer the Promoter will:
- Advertise that the Offer has been cancelled by posting a notice on www.retirementbylendlease.com.au
- Promptly destroy all entries received
- If you cease to be an Eligible Buyer after you have received any element of the Offer, Lendlease may require you to repay an amount equal to the value on the prepaid debit card and/or service fees we have paid, and this amount will be payable by you immediately on demand, by bank cheque.
- The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- To the full extent permitted by law, Lendlease and its related entities exclude all liability however so arising (including all liability arising from negligence on the part of Lendlease, and its related entities or its officers, employees or agents) for any loss or damage whether direct, indirect, special or consequential or personal injury which is suffered or sustained arising in any way out of or in conjunction with the Offer.
- The Promoter is Lendlease Primelife Limited, ABN 16 010 622 901, of Level 9, 30 Convention Centre Place, South Wharf, Victoria 3006 (Promoter or Lendlease).
- These terms and conditions are governed by the law of Queensland, and comprise all sections of this document. All dates and times in these terms refer to Queensland time.
- Each Offer Recipient will receive a $6,000 debit card, once they have moved into the village.
- For more information about the debit card, please go to https://universalgiftcard.com.au/faq.aspx. For terms and conditions relating to the use of the debit card, refer to https://universalgiftcard.com.au/terms.aspx and/or the reverse of the cover letter supplied with the card.
- Cards should be treated like cash and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Lendlease will not be liable for cards that are lost, stolen, expired or damaged.
- Lendlease will not be liable for cards that are incorrectly delivered or not delivered (whether due to the Promoter receiving incorrect details, or occurrences outside of the Promoter’s control including failure of the chosen delivery company to deliver the card).
- The Offer is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Universal Gift Card Pty Ltd.
- This element of the Offer is available to each Offer Recipient, once they have moved into the village.
- Lendlease will pay directly to The Gardens on Lindfield monthly fees to the value of 6 months capped at $4,000 - for the whole period. The Offer Recipient will have no obligation to pay fees during this period, up to a maximum of $4,000
- This element of the Offer only applies to the service fees as outlined in the resident agreement.
- The Offer is not redeemable for cash or transferable.
- Lend Lease reserves the right to withdraw the Offer at any time.
- The prize draw consists of Prize Entrants’ names going into a draw and a representative of Lendlease or a related entity selecting a name at random from the draw at 10.00amon Monday 10 July 2017 (Draw Date) at Suite 9, 15 Nicklin Way, Minyama. That person will become the winner (Winner).
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 or over. The Winner and their guest must be 26 years or over to redeem the car hire element of the prize Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Lendlease may require Prize Entrants to provide evidence to its satisfaction that these criteria are met.
- The Winner will be able to select one holiday package from the four options provided in a brochure selected by the Promoter in its absolute discretion (and subject to change without prior notice) (Prize). The Winner may choose to go on the holiday alone, or with a guest.] The Prize value is up to $13,000 and is dependent on the holiday selected by the Winner.
- The Winner will be notified in person on the day or notified by telephone, email and post on or before 17 July 2017.
- The Prize must be claimed by 1 August 2017 at 5.00pm. If the prize is not claimed by this date, it will be forfeited and the Promoter may determine an alternative winner or may choose not to offer the Prize to any other person.
- All travel is subject to availability at all times and maybe dependent on select seat class with airlines or specific room category availability with accommodation partner.
- Travel must take place (and be completed) by 30 September 2018. Travel can not be booked during Australian School & Public Holidays, Australian public holidays (in any state) and school holidays (in any state).
- All bookings must be made a minimum of 45 days in advance of requested departure dates.
- All bookings and documentation regarding the prize must be made via Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd or their agents. Redeeming the prize is conditional on acceptance of the terms and conditions of travel as detailed by Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd, airline carriers and other service providers in accordance with normal travel practices. Lendlease will have no liability for any failure by any third party persons to provide the services in accordance with expectations.
- No portion of the prize is redeemable for cash. The prize is non-refundable and non- transferable.
- The Winner is responsible for any change fees issued by airlines or suppliers once booking is confirmed and ticketed. Any additional spending money, meals (other than those included) and any other ancillary costs, including but not limited to insurance and any applicable insurance excesses, not expressly included in the chosen travel package are the Winner’s responsibility. It is the winner's responsibility to organise transport to/from the airport departure/return point. Prize winner and travel companions must have valid travel insurance for their period of travel.
- The Offer is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd.